About Infinity pole during electrical resistivity method
• Three-pole arrangement: AB> (5 * AM) allows infinite pole impact <5%
• Two-pole arrangement: AB> (20 * AM) and MN> (20 * AM) allows infinite pole impact <5%
• Do the two-dimensional measurement, measured the infinity pole must be placed on testing line
• Do three-dimensional measurement, infinite pole can be placed anywhere outside of the survey area, distance does not matter, just the exact coordinates can be input to the AGI SUPERSTING.
• For two-pole arrangement, two infinity poles must be placed inline (survey area) opposite sides, to avoid infinite interaction between the poles.